The International Child Mental Health – Study Group (ICMH-SG) is a non-profit, research-oriented organization that tasks itself the obligation to bridge knowledge gaps in child and adolescent mental health (CAMH) research in undeveloped and developing countries.
The ICMH-SG is looking forward to improving the quality of evidence-based CAMH services in undeveloped and developing countries through the following activities:
- organizing research projects and promoting excellence in CAMH research
- organizing projects aimed at improving evidence-based clinical and community-based CAMH service
- organizing and/or supporting the development of public health policies relevant to CAMH,
- disseminating information about CAMH in undeveloped and developing countries through journals, books, newsletters, blogs, and other means of communication,
- contributing to initiatives aimed at improving ethical standards in CAMH service and research
- disseminating information through journals and books,
- collaborating with and/or participating in the activities of other national and international CAMH and allied organizations,
- organizing other activities that directly pertains to CAMH development in undeveloped and developing countries.